DSLR camera Canon EOS 6D body - digital SLR camera Canon EOS 6D has a full-frame sensor of 20.2 megapixels, records video in full HD format, has a built-in GPS module and a Wi-Fi module for remote shooting from a smartphone, PC or Mac. The main difference between this camera and the Canon 5D Mark III is the stripped-down autofocus system - only 11 AF points versus 61 for the Canon 5D Mark III. Also, compared to its “big brother”, the Canon 6D has slightly reduced autoexposure settings, the minimum shutter speed is only 1/4000 sec instead of 1/8000 sec for the Canon 5D Mark III, the size of the LCD is slightly smaller and the X-sync speed (1/180 sec versus 1/200 sec) and slightly less continuous shooting - 4.5 frames per second versus 6 frames per second for the Canon 5D Mark III. At the same time, the Canon 6D camera has significantly more automatic shooting modes (portrait, landscape, etc.). In addition, the Canon 6D has only one SD card slot.
- 20.2MP full-frame CMOS sensor and powerful DIGIC 5+ image processor. They allow you to take flawlessly clear photos and convey the smallest details.
- Naturalness of color reproduction is complemented by smooth transitions of halftones.
- Sensitivity range from ISO 100 to 25600, expandable up to 102400 for high image quality in low light 11-point focusing system allows you to take pictures in lighting conditions down to -3EV Clear View II LCD screen with a diagonal of 3 inches 1.04 million dots and The EOS 6D's crisp full-frame (97%) viewfinder allows intuitive composition selection High dynamic range (HDR) mode preserves detail in highlights and shadows and creates composite shots using multiple exposure.
- Exposure compensation in ± 5 steps and AE bracketing in ± 3 steps allow fine exposure adjustment
- Built-in GPS-module records the travel coordinates, determines the exact location and writes the GPS coordinates of the place to the data file.
- The GPS logger function continuously records the coordinates of the route even when the camera is turned off. - Wi-Fi module for wireless connections allows you to shoot from any device: smartphone, PC, Mac, as well as transfer data (photo files) wirelessly.
- Full-HD video with 1080p resolution; Fast aperture lenses and full manual control for cinematic effects.