The Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR - is a new and equally beautiful camera as the Canon 5D Mark II body. 22.3MP full-frame DSLR with 61-point ultra-fast autofocus and 6fps burst mode. Full HD video with manual control of everything from frame rate to soundtrack is another option on this camera. Other features and functions of the Canon 5D Mark III include:
- DIGIC 5 14-bit processor for fast and exceptionally accurate photo and video imaging and fine details in shadows and bright areas
- ISO sensitivity 100-25600 (expansion up to 102400!) – shoot at sunset handheld, in church and registry office without worrying about image quality 61-point autofocus system, of which 41 cross-type with 5 ultra-sensitive double cross-type, guarantees accurate tracking of moving subjects and focusing on off-center subjects.
- The system is similar to the high-end Canon 1DX camera.
- High-speed shooting with a maximum speed of 6 frames per second - this has never happened in a full-frame camera! When recorded on a UDMA 7 compatible memory card, the maximum number of JPEG shots per burst is up to 16270.
- Built-in HDR snapshot captures every detail in bright and shadow conditions.
- Full-HD video with resolution 1080p and fully manual control including audio!
- Sound recording in stereo mode with a sampling rate of 48 kHz and manual recording level control. 3.5mm mini jack and headphone jack for audio control while recording.
- Gorgeous 3.2-inch LCD screen with 1,040,000 dots and the ability to edit and compare two images on one screen.
- In addition, right in the camera you can now convert pictures from RAW-format to JPEG. - Dust and moisture resistant housing.