DSLR Canon EOS 5D Mark III - is a new and as beautiful camera as Canon 5D Mark II body. Full frame DSLR camera with 22.3 MP, 61-point extremely fast autofocus and 6fps continuous shooting mode. Full HD video with manual control of all settings - from frame rate to soundtrack - is another option for this camera. Other Canon 5D Mark III features and functions include:
- 14-bit DIGIC 5 processor for fast, extremely accurate photo and video processing and fine detail in shadows and brightly lit places
- ISO sensitivity 100-25600 (expandable up to 102400!) - Shoot handheld at sunset, in church and registry office, without worrying about the quality of images 61-point autofocus system, of which 41 cross-type with 5 supersensitive double cross-type ensures accurate tracking of moving objects and focus on off-center subjects.
- The system is similar to that installed in the high-end Canon 1DX camera.
- High-speed shooting with a maximum speed of 6 frames per second - this has never happened in a full-frame camera! When recorded to a UDMA 7 memory card, the maximum number of JPEG images per burst reaches 16270.
- Built-in HDR capture mode preserves every detail in bright and shaded conditions.
- Full-HD resolution video 1080p and fully manual controls including audio!
- Sound recording in stereo mode with a sampling rate of 48 KHz and manual control of the recording level. 3.5mm minijack and headphone jack for audio control while recording.
- Brilliant 3.2 ”LCD with 1,040,000 dots and the ability to edit and compare two images on one screen.
- In addition, you can now convert images from RAW format to JPEG right in the camera. - Dust and moisture resistant TECHNICAL