Panasonic Lumix GH5s Mirrorless Camera - is an upgraded Panasonic GH5 mirrorless camera with waterproof/dustproof design. The use of reinforced cast magnesium makes the camera body light and strong, while providing reliability, light weight and compact size. Thanks to the combination of a new high-sensitivity sensor, Dual Native ISO technology (double native ISO) and the Venus Engine, the manufacturer managed to achieve high light sensitivity with minimal noise, which allows you to get high-quality photos in any shooting conditions. LUMIX's updated low-light autofocus system allows you to shoot at -5EV underexposure.
The Panasonic Lumix GH5S sensor supports various aspect ratios (4:3, 17:9, 16:9 and 3:2). Due to the extended range of effective pixels, the focal length remains unchanged at the specified aspect ratios. In addition, compared to the LUMIX GH5, the manufacturer has been able to achieve a faster sensor readout speed and lower line gap distortion through the use of an electronic shutter.
The use of DFD technology enables the camera's ultra-fast autofocus and 8fps continuous shooting with AFC (Continuous Autofocus). It is also possible to shoot at 12 frames per second in AFS (point focusing) mode. A photo mode with a shooting speed of 60 frames per second at a resolution of 8 megapixels allows you to capture even the fastest movement of the subject. The LUMIX GH5S also features a 14-bit RAW shooting mode that retains approximately 64 times more color information than a 12-bit RAW image.
Panasonic Lumix GH5S provides 4K 60p/50p movie shooting capability, and also supports Cinema 4K (C4K: 4096x2160) 60p/50p movie mode, with no limitation on recording time even when shooting movie quality. FHD or 4K. In essence, the camera provides near-professional filmmaking capabilities with the ability to record C4K/4K video in 4:2:2 10-bit format, and you can simultaneously record to an SD memory card and at the same time transmit a signal through a full-size HDMI- connector to an external monitor or recording device, which is very convenient for precise image control or high-quality recording to external devices (such as ProRes). 4:2:2 10-bit recording gives you access to natural colors and true tones, over a billion colors and four times the tonal range of 8-bit recording.
The following special features specifically for video shooting are also available in the camera:
- Preset V-LogL video recording function: Natural or flat logarithmic (“log”) gamma curve allows you to capture the natural dynamic range of colors, which is ideal for further color correction. In addition, the LUT Mapping feature helps control exposure and suitability of material for end purposes (for example, using V-Log to record a Rec.709 LUT will result in material that is stylistically appropriate for HDTV broadcast)
- Hybrid Log Gamma for 4K HDR video : HDR (High Dynamic Range) is a mode that reproduces both dark and bright parts of an image with equal detail, making it as close as possible to what the human eye sees. Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) mode can be selected from the Photo Style menu
- Anamorphic Movie Mode: For recording with stretched (anamorphic) cinematic lenses. In the mode of displaying "stretched" (anamorphic) images, they are displayed in the aspect ratio of the widescreen cinema system (cinemascope)
- Vectorscope: to control brightness, illumination and chromatic balance
- Like709 Gamma (ITU-R BT.709) and Knee Control: Adjust the dynamic range of the contrast. Ease of transfer for post-processing.
Light level 64-1023 / 64-940 / 0-1023 (10-bit): To select the light levels for video recording.
The Panasonic Lumix GH5S is equipped with a dual SD card slot for storage expansion and efficient file sharing. You can record in sequential recording mode, automatically switching to the second memory card after the first one is full, or in standby mode, simultaneously recording video on one and the second card. Both slots support UHS-II 60 high-speed memory cards for high-bitrate video recording. Live View Viewfinder OLED LVF with ultra-high resolution 3680k dots delivers high quality images even in direct sunlight. The camera also features a 3.2-inch rotatable LCD screen with a resolution of approx. 1620k dots with Live View support. The screen supports touch focus control, allowing you to quickly