The Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art (Sony) - is a high-aperture SIGMA 50mm F1.4 DG HSM Atr lens with optimal performance, greatly improved peripheral brightness compensation, image edge sharpness, and also "drawing" the image across the entire image field.
The lens is distinguished by excellent optical characteristics:
- High resolution combined with highly artistic bokeh.
- Effective correction of sagittal coma at an open aperture
- SLD (Extra-Low Dispersion) glass optics reduce axial chromatic aberration for amazing sharpness and contrast.
- High brightness at the edges of the frame .
- Modern multi-coated optical elements minimize internal reflections and flare, allowing you to take sharp and contrasting images even in low light conditions.
- The lens design contains "floating" lens groups, which allows you to reduce the distance between the lenses during the focusing process and ensure a minimum focusing distance of 40cm with a scale of 1:5.6.