DSLR camera Nikon D810 body - a new camera from Nikon, replacing the legendary Nikon D800! The largest sensor to date, 36.3 megapixels without a low-pass filter, excellent AF system with 15 cross-points, full HD video recording, including 60p video with audio control and ISO sensitivity up to 51200 will allow you to shoot excellent photos and videos with great resolution.
- 36.3MP full-frame FX-format CMOS sensor without optical low-pass filter with high signal-to-noise ratio, wide dynamic range and 12-channel readout for superb image detail
- ISO 64-12800 sensitivity with range expandable to ISO 32 and ISO 51200 Shooting speed increased to 7fps in DX crop mode at 15.3MP and in FX mode up to 5fps < br> - Record full HD (1080p) movies at frame rates up to 50p / 60p. During movie shooting, you can use the entire ISO range from 64 units, as well as control shutter speed, aperture and sound levels. In addition, the Nikon D810 supports uncompressed video transmission via HDMI output and simultaneous recording of full resolution video to both the camera and external recording device.
- AF System Multi-CAM3500FX with 51 points: the ability to select and adjust one of the modes with 9, 21 or 51 focus points. Sensitivity up to -2 EV (ISO 100, 20 ° C). The EXPEED 4 image processing system provides improved image processing and ISO sensitivity, and allows for higher frame rates when shooting movies.
- Nikon's S-Size RAW file format dramatically speeds up image processing. This format produces uncompressed 12-bit, highly detailed Nikon NEF files for faster image transfer and easy post-processing
- 8cm 1229K-dot LCD monitor with RGBW alignment with automatic brightness control, anti-reflective coating and a wide range of color reproduction.
- Nikon D810 turns on in approximately 0.12 seconds with a shutter lag of just 52 ms. Carbon fiber Kevlar shutter allows shutter speeds ranging from 1/8000 to 30 sec, with flash sync at 1/250 sec or slower.
- Two slots for memory cards: CF and SD, rewritable from one card to another.