Your shopping cart is empty!
Canon RF 50mm f/1.8 STM lens is a compact, lightweight lens with macro shooting capabilities. The minimum focusing distance is 30 centimeters. It is an elegant standard focal length lens with a classic versatile field of view and an especially compact design.
Canon RF 50mm f / 1.8 STM is the ideal lens for everyday photography - the lens for everyday use. It features a striking design that allows you to shoot in available light and the ability to adjust the depth of field. The optical design includes a single aspherical element that reduces spherical aberration and distortion, and is Super Spectra coated to minimize flare and ghosting for enhanced contrast and color accuracy. In addition, the STM motor provides impressively quiet and smooth autofocus operation and constant manual focus override. In addition, the customizable control ring lets you adjust exposure settings, including ISO, aperture, and exposure compensation, from the lens itself.
- The Canon RF 50mm f / 1.8 STM normal length lens is designed for use with Canon full-frame mirrorless RF mount digital cameras.
- A bright f / 1.8 maximum aperture is suitable for working in challenging lighting conditions and also provides improved depth of field control.
- One Aspherical Precision Molding Element (PMo) suppresses spherical aberration and distortion for sharp, accurate subject visualization.
- Super Spectra coating was applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- The Canon RF 50mm f / 1.8 STM stepper motor delivers fast, quiet, smooth and accurate autofocus, ideal for both video and still photography.
- The custom control ring can be used to adjust various exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- Rounded 7-blade diaphragm provides pleasant bokeh quality.