Mirrorless Sony Alpha a7R IV - powered by the world's first 35mm full-frame 61.0MP Exmor R CMOS back-illuminated sensor and the latest image processor. Sony has equipped the new A7R IV with more advanced autofocus. It is a hybrid system with 567 phase focus points and 425 contrast focusing points that cover 74% of the frame. The automatic focusing system has real-time detection modes for the eyes of people and animals. This new full-frame model also features an updated built-in 5-axis image stabilization system that has been carefully tuned to support high-resolution shooting, resulting in 5.5-stop slower shutter speeds in low light. In addition, the shutter unit has been carefully redesigned to eliminate the slightest movement that could degrade sharpness. An impressive 15-stop dynamic range at low sensitivity that delivers natural, smooth gradations from deep shadows to brightest highlights, and uses algorithms from many of the latest Alpha cameras to deliver accurate color reproduction. When it comes to video shooting, a significant innovation is the eye focusing function, which previously only worked in photo mode.
The new Alpha 7R IV features a newly developed 35mm back-illuminated full-frame CMOS sensor with 61.0 megapixels, the world's first in its class. The new sensor combines a back-illuminated design with effective noise reduction techniques to deliver extremely low noise levels and high sensitivity for absolutely maximum image quality. This camera has an impressive 15 stops of dynamic range at low sensitivity, which produces natural, smooth gradations from deep shadows to brightest highlights, and also uses algorithms from many of the latest Alpha cameras to ensure accurate color reproduction. This new full-frame model features an updated built-in 5-axis image stabilization system that has been carefully tuned to support high-resolution shooting, resulting in 5.5-stop slower shutter speeds in low light. In addition, the shutter unit has been carefully redesigned to eliminate the slightest movement that could degrade sharpness. The Alpha 7R IV features a 5.76 million dot UXGA OLED Tru-Finder, the highest resolution of any Sony camera. With a resolution of approximately 1.6x that of the Alpha 7R III, the new viewfinder delivers extremely accurate and lifelike images of your crop. For image reproduction quality, you can select 'Standard' or 'High' mode, and set refresh rate to 60 fps or 120 fps depending on the subject and shooting conditions. The new Sony Alpha 7R IV full-frame camera is equipped with a variety of state-of-the-art communications designed to enhance the professional workflow. The new model includes wireless local area network (LAN) functions to support the conventional 2.4 GHz band, as well as the 5 GHz band for faster and more stable data transfers. For the first time, the new Alpha 7R IV camera offers the possibility of wireless remote connection to a computer (shooting in wireless teasing mode). Coveted by many professionals, this feature allows much more freedom in studio and field shooting, as it allows the photographer to move freely without any restrictions.
- World's first 35mm full-frame back-illuminated 61.0-megapixel ExmorR CMOS sensor with the latest BIONZX image processor
- 15 stops dynamic range at low sensitivity that delivers natural smooth gradations from deep shadows to brightest light
- Fast continuous shooting at up to 10 fps with continuous AF / AE-tracking for 7 seconds in full frame with extended buffer memory, and about three times longer in APS-C mode < br> - 567 focal-plane phase-detection AF points covering 74% of the image area and 425 contrast-detection AF points
- For the first time Real-timeEyeAF is available for video recording and advanced real-time tracking Real-timeTracking. Real-timeEyeAF is also implemented for photos
- High resolution 26.2 Megapixels in APS-Ccrop mode OLEDTru-Finder 5.76 million dot UXGA (Ultra-XGA) electronic viewfinder with remarkable detail, brightness and contrast
- Upgraded connectivity and improved management, including support for high-speed Wi-Fi, wireless remote PC communication, FTP wireless data transfer, faster data transfer